Warranty and Repair Information
TIPPMANN ARMS CO. LLC (“Tippmann Arms”) is dedicated to quality products and outstanding service. In the unlikely event of a problem with this Tippmann Arms firearm, Tippmann Arms’ customer service personnel are available to assist you. For customer service and/or other information, please contact:
Tippmann Arms Co. LLC
2955 Adams Center Road Level 2
Fort Wayne, IN 46803
Email - warranty@TippmannArms.com | toll-free: 844-340-9317
For the original purchaser to activate the Limited Lifetime Warranty, you must register the firearm within thirty (30) days of the date of original retail sale by:
1. Register online here - Warranty Registration; or by
2. Completing the included warranty registration card from the manual and returning it to Tippmann Arms at the address provided.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Tippmann Arms warrants to the original purchaser that it will make any repairs or replacements necessary to correct defects in material or workmanship, at no charge, from the date of original retail sale. All Tippmann Arms asks is that you properly maintain and care for the firearm (“Product”) and that you have all warranty repairs performed by Tippmann Arms or a Tippmann Arms Certified Tech Center.
This Limited Lifetime Warranty is non-transferable, and it does not cover damage or defects to the Product caused by (a) improper maintenance; (b) alteration or modification; (c) unauthorized repair; (d) accident; (e) intentional abuse or misuse; (f) neglect or negligence; and/or (g) normal wear and tear. Tippmann Arms does not authorize any person or representative to assume or grant any other warranty obligation with the sale of this Product.
THIS IS THE ONLY EXPRESS WARRANTY GIVEN WITH THE PURCHASE OF THIS PRODUCT; ANY AND ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES ARE DISCLAIMED. THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED TO THE LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY SET FORTH HEREIN, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED AND SHALL NOT APPLY.
Some states and nations do not allow limitations on the duration of implied warranties, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
The sole and exclusive liability of Tippmann Arms and/or its authorized dealers under this Limited Lifetime Warranty shall be for the repair or replacement of any part or assembly determined to be defective in material or workmanship.
TIPPMANN ARMS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, AND YOU EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL AND/OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (COLLECTIVELY, “DAMAGES”) ARISING OUT OF THE SALE OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE, THE PRODUCT. NO PAYMENT OR OTHER COMPENSATION SHALL BE MADE FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING INJURY TO PERSON OR PROPERTY OR LOSS OF REVENUE WHICH MIGHT BE INCURRED OR SUSTAINED BY REASON OF THE USE OR FAILURE OF THE PRODUCT AND/OR ITS PARTS OR ASSEMBLIES.
Some states and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that may vary from state to state or nation to nation.
Limited Warranty and Non-Warranty Repairs
Warranty claims should state the model and the serial number of the Product and include a description of the difficulty experienced. It is recommended that shipments be insured by the owner since Tippmann Arms will accept no responsibility for loss or damage during transit. Transportation and insurance charges for return to the owner will be paid by Tippmann Arms if the claim is covered by the warranty.
When shipping the product to Tippmann Arms for warranty or non-warranty repair:
• Do not attempt to ship a firearm via US Postal Service—only federally licensed dealers may ship a firearm by US Postal Service.
• DO NOT SHIP ANY AMMUNITION
* RETURN AUTHORIZATION is required - You first must contact Tippmann Arms for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). Use this web link to submit the warranty claim WARRANTY CLAIM FORM. You may also call our service department at (260) 245-0401 or email warranty@TippmannArms.com and request a RMA.
• Enclose a letter which includes your RMA number, full name and address (no P.O. Boxes, please), daytime telephone number, e-mail address, the serial number of the Product, and details of the problem experienced (stating the brand and type of ammunition used when the problem occurred) or work desired.
• Record the RMA number and serial number before shipping, in case you wish to check on the repair status of the Product.
• Please remove all custom parts and accessories, such as stocks, special sights, and scopes, or slings from the Product before returning.
• Place the Product in its original case or in a similarly secure container and pack it securely.
• The package must NOT bear any markings which indicate the identity of the contents.
To ship the firearm to Tippmann Arms:
1. Always unload the Product and remove the magazine.
2. Write the RMA number on the outside of the box and Ship the Product to the Tippmann Arms address identified.
3. You must pre-pay postage and delivery charges.
4. Briefly describe the repair requested.
5. Include your name, return address and a telephone number where you can be reached during normal business hours, if possible.
Tippmann Arms makes every effort to complete its repair work within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt. Tippmann Arms will return the Product to you via regular ground UPS. If you wish to have it returned using a faster service, you can request NEXT DAY AIR UPS OR SECOND DAY AIR UPS, but you will be charged for this service and must include your credit card number with the expiration date. Your credit card will be charged the difference in additional cost over regular ground shipping service.