Tippmann Arms M4-22 Micro Pistol
The M4-22 Micro Elite Pistol is a premium .22 caliber semi-automatic AR styled pistol with aluminum upper and lower receivers and all the features of a true M4 pistol. The Micro Elite Pistol features the T5 Armbrace, 7 inch barrel, 5" aluminum MLok handguard and weighs only 4.4 lbs.
Features and Specifications
- Semi-Automatic 22LR Rimfire
- T5 Armbrace
- 5" Aluminum MLoK Handguard
- Length of Pull - 12.59"
- Nickel Plated Bolt
- Weighs only 4.4 lbs.
- 7” 4150 Solid Steel Barrel with Parkerized Finish
- Bolt Catch
- Bolt Release
- Your choice of 25, 15 or 10 Round Magazine
- Functional Forward Assist Button
- Aluminum Upper and Lower Receivers
- Charging Handle
- Easy Push Pin Disassembly
- Full Length Top Picatinny Rail
- Adjustable Flip Up Sights
- Shell Deflector
- 2-Position, Receiver Mounted Safety Lever
- 1/2 x 28 Threaded A2 Birdcage
- 4 ½ Pound Trigger Pull
- Fully Functional Bolt Dust Cover
- Mil-Spec FCG (With the exception of the Safety lever. It is proprietary.)
- Allows For Drop in Trigger Assemblies
- Standard “bicycle lock” Storage Safety
- Gen2 Grip
- Ambidextrous Sling Adapter Plate
- Compatible With Most Standard AR15 Components and Accessories
- Owner’s Manual
|Model||Caliber||Barrel Length||Capacity||Finish||Twist Rate||Length||Weight|
|M4-22 Pistol||.22 LR||7 inches||25 RNDS||Matte Black||1:16||20 1/2" - 23 1/8"||4.4 lbs|
California Prop 65
Handling firearms or firearms parts can expose you to lead and other petroleum products known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov (CA Health and Safety Code Section 25249.6).
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Bought one, fired several hundred rounds through it with multiple .22 manufacturers- I had only TWO jams in roughly 400 rounds shot through the gun- and it most definitely was NOT the CCI ammo ;) Proud to own an M4-22. This thing as accurate and solid, not to mention fun to shoot.
I love this gun. Went to my gun club and fired 50 CCI rounds through it. What a blast. It’s also what I wanted as far as as all metal quality rifle. Breaks down like a 223 AR. If your looking for a 22LR get this one. You won’t be disappointed.
I just picked up my New M4-22 Micro Elite. I have not shot it yet but from what I see so far this is a quality rifle. I'll update my review after I shot it tomorrow. But I'm super happy and excited.
Phenomenal firearm right out the box, over 100 hollow point rounds, no FTF no FTE. Very happy with the purchase, no regrets whatsoever.
NOTHING - IM COMPLETLY SATISFIED
Let me start off saying that I love how this gun shoots !! Really well made fire arm .
Best ar22 that have come across. More fun than 10/22. Mags are more reliable then the 25 round 10/22 in my experience. Caution Kids will not go back to anything else (.22) after shooting this.
This is the Best 22lr on the market. It's made with quality metal and not made out of cheap plastic like all the rest.