Tippmann Arms M4-22 Sharpshooter Package
With the Sharpshooter Package you'll receive the M4-22 ELITE rifle, Hawke Vantage IR 3-9x40 Scope with 1" Weaver Extension Ring Mounts and a hard carrying case.
The Hawke Vantage IR scope
- Designed for the .22 LR High Velocity caliber
- Red and green illumination Rheostat on saddle offers 5 levels of brightness
- Aim points calculated for .22 LR High Velocity caliber
- Easy to zero and outstanding downrange accuracy with illuminated aim points for all lighting conditions Yardages etched into the reticle field of view
- Designed for use on maximum magnification
- Aim points are pre-calculated 1260 fps.
Hard Sided Case - features 4 latches, holes for TSA locks, padded interior and the Tippmann Arms logo molded into the case. Measures 42"x10"x4".
The M4-22 is a premium .22 caliber semi-automatic rifle with aluminum upper and lower receivers and all the features of a true M4. The M4-22 is largely mil-spec compatible and will accept most stocks, handguards and sights. The M4-22 has the look, feel and controls of a true M4 and is a perfect platform for competition and training applications or backyard plinking.
Features and Specifications
- 12" Aluminum Free Float M-LOK Handguard
- 16” 4150 Solid Steel Barrel
- Nickel Plated Bolt
- Gen2 Grip
- Aluminum Upper and Lower Receiver
- New 25 RND Magazine
- Functional Forward Assist
- Bolt Catch
- Charging Handle
- Adjustable Flip Up Sights
- Shell Deflector
- 4 ½ Pound Trigger Pull
- Ejection Port Cover
- Adjustable Stock
- 1/2 x 28 Threaded A2 Birdcage
- Popular AR Platform
- Easy Push Pin Disassembly
- Full Length Top Picatinny Rail
- 2-Position, Receiver Mounted Safety Lever (Serial Numbers over 20K are milspec)
- Ambidextrous Sling Adapter Plate
- Mil-Spec FCG
- Allows For Drop in Trigger Assemblies
- Standard “bicycle lock” Storage Safety
- Compatible With Most Standard AR15 Components and Accessories
- Owner’s Manual
|Model||Caliber||Barrel Length||Capacity||Finish||Stock||Twist Rate||Length||Weight|
|M4-22||.22 LR||16 inches||20||Matte Black||Adjustable||1:16||31.25" - 34.5"||6.88|
California Prop 65
Handling firearms or firearms parts can expose you to lead and other petroleum products known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov (CA Health and Safety Code Section 25249.6).
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Funciona excelentemente bien, ninguna falla de alimentación, funciona con cualquier marca de cartucho, es de lo mejor que he tenido en este calibre, altamente recomendable.
gun looks great feels great, had the dealer sight it in for me when i picked it up. when i got it home and looked down the scope i couldn't see anything. however when i hold the gun directly in front of me i can see some sight picture? do i just need to move the scope forward on the rail