Tippmann Arms M4-22 MMSSA Edition
The Buy Now Button will redirect you to GUNS.com to complete your purchase.
Here at Tippmann Arms, we are proud to partner with Metal Madness Shooting Sports Association to bring you the Tippmann Arms M4-22 PRO MMSSA Edition rifle. This special model is based on the M4-22 PRO and will come with a Fluted Barrel to reduce weight, plus 2 magazines which come in 25, 15, or 10 round capacities. Also, as an added bonus the MMSSA Logo has been Laser Engraved on the lower receiver.
The M4-22 PRO is a premium .22 caliber semi-automatic tactical rimfire rifle with aluminum upper and lower receivers and all the features of a true M4. The M4-22 PRO is largely mil-spec compatible and will accept most AR15 stocks, handguards and sights. The M4-22 has the look, feel and controls of a true M4 and is a perfect platform for training applications or backyard plinking.
Features and Specifications
- MMSSA Logo Laser Engraved Lower
- Fluted 16” 4150 Solid Steel Barrel with Thread Protector Cap
- 2 Magazines - 25, 15 or 10 round available
- Composite Free Float Handguard
- Nickel Plated Bolt
- Gen2 Grip
- Aluminum Upper and Lower Receiver
- Functional Forward Assist
- Bolt Catch
- Charging Handle
- Adjustable Flip Up Sights
- Shell Deflector
- Ejection Port Cover
- Adjustable Stock
- 1/2 x 28 Threaded Barrel
- Popular AR Platform
- Easy Push Pin Disassembly
- Full Length Top Picatinny Rail
- 2-Position, Receiver Mounted Safety Lever (Serial Numbers over 20K are milspec)
- Ambidextrous Sling Adapter Plate
- Mil-Spec FCG
- Allows For Drop in Trigger Assemblies
- Standard “bicycle lock” Storage Safety
- Compatible With Most Standard AR15 Components and Accessories
- Owner’s Manual
|31.25" - 34.5"
California Prop 65
Handling firearms or firearms parts can expose you to lead and other petroleum products known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov (CA Health and Safety Code Section 25249.6).