The Buy Now Button will redirect you to GUNS.com to complete your purchase.
Tippmann Arms M4-REDLINE - (No Optics)
The M4-22 REDLINE is a joint collaboration between Tippmann Arms and Tandemkross with a goal to offer the M4-22 in a competition ready configuration. The M4-22 REDLINE features the TK "Game Changer PRO" Compensator and the ultra-comfortable TK AR15 "hiveGrips", 16" red Fluted barrel, and red accents.
Features and Specifications
- 16” Fluted 4150 Solid Steel Barrel with Red Duracoat Finish
- TK AR15 "hiveGrips" Red/Black
- TK "Game Changer PRO" Compensator
- 9" Composite Free Float Handguard
- Nickel Plated Bolt
- Aluminum Upper and Lower Receiver
- One 10, 15 or 25 RND Magazine Included
- Functional Forward Assist
- Bolt Catch
- Charging Handle
- Adjustable Flip Up Sights
- Shell Deflector
- 4 ½ Pound Trigger Pull
- Ejection Port Cover
- Adjustable Stock
- 1/2 x 28 Threaded Barrel
- Popular AR Platform
- Easy Push Pin Disassembly
- Full Length Top Picatinny Rail
- 2-Position, Receiver Mounted Safety Lever
- Ambidextrous Sling Adapter Plate
- Mil-Spec FCG
- Allows For Drop in Trigger Assemblies
- Standard “bicycle lock” Storage Safety
- Compatible With Most Standard AR15 Components and Accessories
- Owner’s Manual
|Model||Caliber||Barrel Length||Capacity||Finish||Stock||Twist Rate||Length||Weight|
|M4-22||.22 LR||16 inches||25 RNDS||Matte Black||Adjustable||1:16||31.25" - 34.5"||5.22 lbs|
California Prop 65
Handling firearms or firearms parts can expose you to lead and other petroleum products known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov (CA Health and Safety Code Section 25249.6).
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a well built platform and it has exceeded my expectations. I’m shooting suppressed and running CCI Sun Sonic ammo. Not a single issue with 300 rounds.
First time AR/M4 platform owner, decided to start with 22LR. Fires great, no malfunctions other than 2 bad rounds. After about 1000 rounds used it to learn how to build one. Can attest most mil AR parts fit after replacing a good portion of them. I did this as a learning experience not out of need or due to performance. Replaced all the parts with red anodized aluminum parts so basically I call it a Redline 2.0. Also has to be said Greg in service is awesome.
This is one of the coolest guns I've seen the Dealer ordered this for my roommate. He ordered it with the 12" aluminum mlok to make it even better. The dealer actually ordered 2 this way and had the second sold within minutes of having in and ordered 4 more.