TIPPMANN ARMS CO. LLC (“Tippmann Arms”) is dedicated to quality products and outstanding service. In the unlikely event of a problem with this Tippmann Arms firearm, Tippmann Arms’ customer service personnel are available to assist you. For customer service and/or other information, please contact:Tippmann Arms Co.™ LLC3518 Adams Center RoadFort Wayne, IN 46806www.TippmannArms.com | toll free: 844-340-9317
To activate the Limited Warranty, you must register the firearm within thirty (30) days of the date of original retail sale by:
1. Registering online at www.TippmannArms.com/warranty-registration/; or
2. Completing the included warranty registration card and returning it to Tippmann Arms Co. LLC at the address provided.
Tippmann Arms Co. LLC warrants to the original purchaser that it will make any repairs or replacements necessary to correct defects in material or workmanship, at no charge to you, for the firearm for a period of one (1) year from the date of original retail sale. All Tippmann asks is that you properly maintain and care for the firearm (“Product”) and that you have warranty repairs performed by Tippmann Arms Co. LLC or a Tippmann Arms Certified Tech Center.
This Limited Warranty is non-transferable, and it does not cover damage or defects to the Product caused by (a) improper maintenance; (b) alteration or modification; (c) unauthorized repair; (d) accident; (e) abuse or misuse; (f) neglect or negligence; and/or (g) normal wear and tear. Tippmann Arms Co. LLC does not authorize any person or representative to assume or grant any other warranty obligation with the sale of this Product.
THIS IS THE ONLY EXPRESS WARRANTY GIVEN WITH THE PURCHASE OF THIS PRODUCT; ANY AND ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES ARE DISCLAIMED. THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED TO THE APPLICABLE LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD SET FORTH HEREIN, AND NO WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, SHALL APPLY AFTER EXPIRATION OF SUCH PERIOD.
Some states and nations do not allow limitations on the duration of implied warranties, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
The sole and exclusive liability of Tippmann Arms Co. LLC and/or its authorized dealers under this Limited Warranty shall be for the repair or replacement of any part or assembly determined to be defective in material or workmanship.
TIPPMANN ARMS CO. LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, AND YOU EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (COLLECTIVELY, “DAMAGES”) ARISING OUT OF THE SALE OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE, THE PRODUCT. NO PAYMENT OR OTHER COMPENSATION WILL BE MADE FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING INJURY TO PERSON OR PROPERTY OR LOSS OF REVENUE WHICH MIGHT BE PAID, INCURRED OR SUSTAINED BY REASON OF THE FAILURE OF ANY PART OR ASSEMBLY OF THE PRODUCT.
Some states and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that may vary from state to state or nation to nation.
Warranty and Non-Warranty Repairs
Warranty claims should state the model and serial number of the firearm concerned and the description of the difficulty experienced. It is recommended that shipments be insured by the owner, since Tippmann Arms Co. LLC will accept no responsibility for loss or damage during transit. Transportation and insurance charges for return to owner will be paid by Tippmann Arms Co. LLC if the claim is covered by the warranty.
When shipping the product to Tippmann Arms for warranty or non-warranty repair:
• Do not attempt to ship a firearm via US Postal Service; only federally licensed dealers may ship a firearm by US Postal Service.
• DO NOT SHIP ANY AMMUNITION.
• Enclose a letter which includes your full name and address (no P.O. Boxes, please), daytime telephone number, e-mail address, the serial number of the firearm, and details of the problem experienced (stating the brand and type of ammunition used when the problem occurred) or work desired.
• Record the serial number before shipping, in case you wish to check on the repair status of your firearm.
• Please remove all custom parts and accessories, such as stocks, special sights and scopes, or slings from your firearm before returning.
• Place the firearm in its original case or in a similarly secure container and pack it securely.
• The package must NOT bear any markings which indicate the identity of the contents.
To ship the firearm to Tippmann Arms Co. LLC:
1. Always unload the firearm and remove the magazine.
2. Ship the Product to the Tippmann Arms address identified.
3. You must pre-pay postage and delivery charges.
4. Provide the date of purchase for the Product. A copy of the purchase receipt works well.
5. Briefly describe the repair requested.
6. Include your name, return address and a telephone number where you can be reached during normal business hours, if possible.
Tippmann Arms Co. LLC makes every effort to complete its repair work within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt. Tippmann Arms will return the Product to you via regular ground UPS. If you wish to have it returned using a faster service, you can request NEXT DAY AIR UPS OR SECOND DAY AIR UPS, but you will be charged for this service and must include your credit card number with the expiration date. Your credit card will be charged the difference in additional cost over regular ground shipping service.